Questions to consider:
- Think about the story of your life, what have you stood up against that is wrong?
- Ask for examples of things students have stood up for. (Ex. bullying, lying, recycling etc.)
- What does resistance mean?
- How can we resist but still do our part?
- Use the In Resistance worksheet to further thoughts.
Create a poem:
Use the worksheet to formulate thoughts and use the second page to make the poem flow.
Your imagination, something to write with; printer for worksheet (if not, follow prompted question on a piece of paper)