Questions to consider:
- If you had the opportunity to create a pet, any pet, how would it look?
- Would your pet be a combination of all your favorite animals?
- How would it sound?
- How would it move?
- What kind of personality would it have?
- When thinking about this pet, how does it remind you of yourself?
- What would you name it?
Create a poem:
- Use a blank paper to answer questions to consider.
- Use the worksheet to formulate the poem.
- Remember to use your imagination. Your animal does not have to have normal colors, sounds or looks.
Draw your pet!
Your imagination; something to write with & drawing materials; printer for worksheet (if not follow prompted question on a piece of paper)